Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentine's Gift List

Three shopping days to go folks... Here are some last minute ideas for valentine's day gifts if you want to treat someone special, or yourself of course. And don't forget the card! 



Elbow Patch Jumper from ASOS, £22. This is so cute! They do a variety of styles, the red striped of which first caught my eye but stock is low unless you're after a petite. The more I look at this grey and pink however the more it has grown on me, and I think it would look great with jeans or with shorts, thick black tights and ankle boots. 

The Bearded Man Co Oil Gift Set If, like me, there's a man in your life with a penchant for facial hair then these could be a great shout. Oils which supposedly make beards smell delightful, this 8 set sampler is £13.99 and you can choose any 8 scents out of the 22 available. 

Red New Balance Trainers, various. New Balance trainers have always been slightly below the radar however now appear to be the latest kicks to be seen in. I have never tried on a pair but they look super comfy and this red pair would make a great (albeit not the cheapest) valentine's gift for either him or her. 

Initial Necklace Notonthehighstreet.com, £16. I was lucky enough to receive one of these for Christmas, with our initials T,L,C (I know!) in the copper shade and I love it. Perfect romantic gift and a very reasonable price. 

Red Velvet Brownies Imagine how happy you would be to receive home made red velvet brownies. Imagine! This recipe actually looks pretty simple so if you have time to whip up a batch then I will be most jealous. 

Jo Malone Cologne, Various stockists, £40. Probably the nicest packaged gifts ever! I love Pomegranate Noir or Blue Agava & Cacao but this Wood Sage & Sea Salt is a new rival and I would imagine works well on both men and women. I've sneaked a few sample sprays and it is rich and woody (shocker given its name), and lasts for ages. 

Ticket Stub Diary, £10 from Amazon. This is a great idea to give to your other half if you go to gigs/shows/the cinema frequently together as you can keep all your tickets to look back on plus write little notes alongside. Sweet!

Paperchase Alphabet Mug, £6 and available in store so you can pop there on your lunch hour, these mugs are personal plus cheap enough to buy both your initials or even spell out LOVE. Plus I am digging the monochrome. 

Classic Hardback Book, £11.29 Waterstones. If you are buying for a book worm then these clothbound classics are beautiful keepsakes and you are likely to get lots of brownie points - hopefully red velvet ones! 


Obviously many of these are on-line purchases but there should be time left and there's always next day delivery.  I hope you like these ideas and have yourselves a lovely Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment